May 12, 2015

Back to Blogging!


Finally!  My stressful month is coming to an end!  As a homeschooler I still continue school though the summer, but now that one quartet, finals, extra classes, philharmonic and end of year testing is almost done I can finally start thinking about my Tolkien blog again.  I'm still going to be incredibly busy with "normal" school, a quartet, arranging music and the production of a short film, but I'm going to be making a concerted effort to post at least a couple times a month.



In fact, tomorrow I'll be posting about alternate versions of the White Council scene from BotFA that we could have seen (and might get to see) on screen.  Over the next few months I'm also going to try posting about noteworthy news that comes up in the Tolkien community (now that new headlines about the films aren't appearing every day).  I'm also considering branching out to the community by accepting articles, essays or poems written by others and posting them here.  If you have any thoughts, ideas or suggestions for the second year of Musings of a Tolkienist please let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment